Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Birthdays and Winners

A year ago today I became a Mommy. Since this day my life has forever changed in the best most unimaginable way possible. I promise to keep this short and I promise not to get too sappy because trust me I could get real mushy. I mean I have been on the verge of tears all day knowing that my baby is one. ONE PEOPLE.... Everyday has been a party with Lucy but today was her first party where she got to eat cake. ( We are having her birthday party on Saturday so today she was practicing for the big show.).....She did amazingly well!

Cake..... Who knew life had so much to offer.... 
 Pre-spaghetti and Cake... So fresh and so clean... Enough already Mom feed me!
 OK fine kisses first...
 Yeah it doesn't look like much I know... It is a hobby horse cake. I got the tutorial off the Internet. I wanted to practice to see if I should make it again for her party. I might make her a horseshoe cake instead..... Oh why a horseshoe cake you ask? Well its because we are having a Lil' Buckaroo Birthday for Lucy Lou.... I will be sure to make a super post about her party.
Tonight Lucy's friend Gracie came over to celebrate her big day. Gracie can't come to her party on Saturday because her Daddy is graduating on Friday. But thank god Gracie came over tonight because Lucy needed a riding buddy in her new wagon. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa J.... What a hit!

To keep this short and sweet I will tell you that Lucy is sleeping soundly after her big day in her new birthday jammies. I love this little girl more than all the stars in the sky and can't imagine a world without her.... OK enough of the birthday stuff because I am sure you will get enough of Lucy and her birthday in the coming days... Now to the winners of the knives....

Thanks to Random.org  there were two lucky winners. Post #1 (My Father in Law) and Post #8 Holly Marie... Congrats to the both of you. I hope you enjoy your new knives...

6 comments:

  1. Chelsea and I want to see a picture of what the cake is supposed to look like. No offense, but we're literally lol'ing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Andrew... Let me send you to the link.... http://www.artbaxter.com/esoterica-pages/bakers_coconut/bakers-11.html .... hope this helps... PS Chelsea asked me to make your next cake... Hope you don't choke on it... Love you

      Delete
    2. :(. She's doing the most lol'ing. :( sorry.

      Delete
    3. I am going to find a hobby bird for you though :)

      Delete